Most items are eligible for return or exchange if the return occurs within 30 days of purchase and required conditions are met. No refunds or exchanges are possible after 30 days.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, requirements include that your item be unused and in the same condition as when you received it and must be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Examples of items that cannot be returned include:
* Intimate or sanitary goods
* Hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where no refund or only partial refunds are granted. Pipeline has full discretion to reject return requests for these and related reasons.
* Item with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery